Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures!!!


I have tons of pictures that I haven't posted yet so here are a few. Enjoy! They are a little out of order, I couldn't get them all to move for me, sorry

I love the feet pictures! (1 1/2 weeks old)

Such a cute boy, always yawning! (1 1/2 weeks)

One of my favorites! I love his lips! (1 1/2 weeks)

A little drowsy:) (1 1/2 weeks)

Cute body shot! (1 1/2 weeks)
I love his little tuft of hair poking out! (1 1/2 weeks)
This is mainly on here because Harvey is being Elvis for us:) (4 weeks)
Jace's first walk, I thought it would be cold, but it wasn't, he was toasty though. (4 weeks)
My boys:) Jace loves Harvey:) He's smiling (4 weeks)
Such a cute bear! (4 weeks)

A visit with great grandma! (almost 3 weeks old)
Jace's first bath (this one is definitely out of order!) He was almost 2 weeks here.
His Mommy does love him! He was a little over a week old here. Look at that big hand!:)

More pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. There were some I hadn't seen yet. And I love the "photoshopped/not really" ones where Harvey looks like some mutant Japanese Horror Movie Dog.
    Also--could his feet have been any longer at birth? Swim fin feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so dang cute! You're looking really great too by the way. Maybe with his long feet and hands he'll be a swimmer like his mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so cute. Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete