Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Picture overload...


Jace is only 3 months older than Dallin, it's amazing what a difference that makes when they are so young.

4 month pictures! And a beautiful blanket made by cousin Shannon:)

I know these are kind of out of place, but this is one of the dishes I made from weight watchers, it was baked macaroni and cheese and it turned out pretty yummy.


Beef and brocolli, also very yummy:)


Jace is constantly putting blankets, burp rags, cloth diapers, you name it on his head, and then he can't get it off, it is pretty funny.


4th of July BBQ, Kennedy swimming.

Me and Jace "swimming"


One of my favorites ever of Jace.
 Kyler being silly.
 Jace with a faux-hawk, looks kinds like alfalfa, or Ed Grimley, you don't say.

I love this boy so much!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Ed Grimley picture, too funny! Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He's so dang cute! I can't believe it's been 5 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am not on "looking at pictures" overload, yet. (I love looking at your photos!)

    ReplyDelete