Sunday, December 4, 2011

10 months... :(

Jace is 10 months today, where does the time go? 

This has been a busy last couple of months. Mainly because I decided that i needed to get out of debt and save some money, so I moved back in with my parents. It has been overall a really good thing and a good decision. I am thankful to such amazing parents, that were willing to take me and Jace in. I know it's a full house, but it has already helped me so much. I feel so much less stress, and that is a good thing. 



Jace loves bath time!


8 month pictures! I love this blanket! When I was pregnant I visited a friend of mine and his mom showed me all of these great blankets that she made, at the time I didn't know what I was having so she sent me 2 blankets, that could be used for a boy or girl. But I love them! Thank you so much Sister Perryman!


Silly Boy!



Halloween party: I was a zookeeper, and Jace was my giraffe. He was such a cute little giraffe. At the party everyone kept saying he looked like my dad, what do you think?


Spitting image of Jack? I really need to upload a picture of my dad so you can compare... Just use your memory :)
We went trick or treating on Halloween, Jace didn't understand, but he had fun anyways.


There was a house that was all decorated like the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown special, they had painted and cut out all these scenes, and even had hay bales to sit on and the movie playing off a projector to the side of their house, it was really cute. We went trick or treating with some friends of mine. It was fun.


Aunt Molly had fun watching Jace while I was at work, she did his hair in a faux-hawk one day and took a whole bunch of pictures. It was cute! Don't mind the yucky stain on Jace's seat...



Jace's 9 month photos. I thought I had lost his tie stickers in the move, but fortunately I found them, unfortunately, I missed the 9 month mark, so this will be his month with no tie. Oh well, he is still so stinking cute, it doesn't matter, and I know he's 9 months here, and now I have written it down and so it will always be remembered!
For a couple of months now Jace has been really, truly crawling, not just doing his funny army crawl, he also pulls himself up to things, but no steps yet, and I am quite alright with that!


I just love this little guy so much it hurts! It physically hurts me when I don't get to spend every second of every day with him. He is such a fun little boy. He knows how to give kisses big wet, slobbery open mouthed kisses, but I love them! 

Last week we were both sick, that was rough, but he was still such a fun and happy boy. It is the first time he has been sick, I feel pretty good about that. He is also cutting another tooth a canine on top. He is going to look like a vampire because he has no other teeth on top coming in, but apparently I was the same way. I will try to get a picture, it is kind of funny.

I am excited for Christmas! I love this time of year! I am thankful for my Savior and am going to really try to put Him first. I want to start thinking of good Christmas traditions to do with my little family, so that when Jace is older we will always be able to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Do you do any family traditions that you enjoy?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pics of Jace! I can't believe how big he is getting and we havn't even seen him yet :( Your zoo keeper idea is so cute! I thought of doing that with our family and have all our kids be different animals, actually wouldn't be that much of a stretch-ha!

    Christmas is so much fun, especially with kids! One of our traditions was driving by this house in UT that would decorate with a ton of lights and coordinating music, also Temple Square, and the lights in S.F. so some of our traditions will change a bit. A few years back my mom gave me a book with Christmas stories that you read with the kids, one for every day up to Christmas. It's nice because it reminds us of why we really celebrate Christmas. We also have a count down Christmas tree with little felt ornaments that the kids take turns putting up every day. We also make Christmas cookies and treats and take them around, and have made gingerbread houses, and done secret santa. Sorry, I wrote so much! Merry Christmas Ceri and Jace, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! LOVE the giraffe costume! And I always say, "bring on the sloppy kisses!" :)

    ReplyDelete