Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting things done

I think I am in denial. I know that a baby is coming soon, but I feel like I have all the time in the world to get things done. Last night I kind of snapped out of it and put the crib together. I think I did pretty well. It feels good to know that I can do things myself! I was pretty sore this morning when I woke up this morning though, I may have overdone it, but I feel good now. Here is a picture of my finished product.
It will be cuter when there is actually a mattress and blankets, but still I think it is cute. Sorry there is a snowflake in the picture. Ha ha, it's not, but it kind of looks like one right? Well, on to the next project, I need to find a dresser that matches!

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry. WHen I was 38 weeks I hadn't even taken the carseat out of the box or washed any baby clothes or put together the bassinet. :) You're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I can't wait until we can see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute crib! I am so excited to meet this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a matching crib and other furniture in Costco right now. (I almost bought you a changing table until I realized you said you didn't want a changing table.)

    ReplyDelete