Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas I did not send out a card, but I do want to wish everyone a very happy and merry Christmas. I have had the pleasure of being able to put other people first a little bit this season, and it has been great. I love that we get to remember our Savior at this time of year. I just wish I was better at doing it through out the year. I am looking forward to the coming year. I know that there will be trials and hardships, but also I know that there will be joy and laughter too.

I just got called to be a part of the primary presidency, and I am very excited for that. It will be fun to be with the kids and I am glad to get to serve. I know that this isn't the most exciting post, but I am trying to be better about at least putting something. I will try and out pictures of something up soon, because I like seeing pictures on your blogs.

But I did want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that this season has been wonderful for each and every one of you and that you have been able to take the time to remember our Savior!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Ceri! You'll be wonderful in the Primary presidency! (It's lot's of fun! I'm in our Primary presidency right now and am loving it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Ceri and know your heart...I look forward to seeing you real soon! I too, just got called into the Primary Presidency...it should be a hoot.

    ReplyDelete