Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finished Crib

I finished the crib, yes I know it was finished before, but I got the blankets and bedding for it and finally put it all together. I think that it turned out pretty cute. I also put together a dresser this week, but it is covered with stuff right now, so I will get it all cleaned off and then I will take a picture, I was a little disappointed though because it wasn't the exact color I was hoping for, but it still turned out pretty good. It has been crazy trying to get everything done, but somehow it is happening.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! You always have such great taste. I can't wait for your little guy to get here. I'm sure he is going to be AMAZING! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved baby blue and dark brown together.

    ReplyDelete